DEHRADUN NATIONAL ACADEMY OF DEFENCE (DNAD) We are the best CDS coaching in Dehradun and are highly regarded as one of the best in India too. We strive towards academic brilliance and discipline with our best-in-class coaching techniques and skills. Graduate male and female candidates seeking admission to Indian Military Academy (IMA), Indian Naval Academy (INA), Air Force Academy (AFA), or Officers Training Academy (OTA) take the CDS (Common Defence Services) entrance exam
Twice a year, the Union Public Service Commission conducts CDS at the national level to select officers for its courses. Those who succeed in the written examination receive an invitation for an SSB interview followed by medical assessments. Lastly, a final merit list is created based on their performance in the written exam, interview and medical tests. For those vying for the Flying Branch, an additional PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) forms part of their SSB evaluation.
It is one of the options in defence for women to join the Officers Training Academy (OTA) as a Short Service Commission (SSC).
There are also seats reserved for candidates with NCC ‘C’ certificates.
Once the Candidate is recommended for commission then he/she is given appropriate training in the respective academies. Post completion of the training the cadets are entitled and join the services as Sub Lieutenant.”
Upon being recommended for a commission, the Candidate is given appropriate training in the respective academies. After completing the training, the cadet joins the military as a Sub Lieutenant.
Are you ready to join the best CDS coaching in Dehradun?
- Age 19 to 25 years.
- Indian Naval Academy : 19-24 Years as on Commencement Date of Course (generally 01 Jan / 01 July)
- Indian Military Academy: 19-24 Years as on Commencement Date of Course (generally 01 Jan / 01 July)
What is NCC Special Entry Eligibility?
- NCC Air Wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate acquired on or after June is mandatory. Candidates should have mandatorily passed with a minimum of 60% marks each in Math’s and Physics at 10+2.www.dehradunnda.com
What is the Process of Examination / Selection?
- CDS entry consists of the Written Exam, SSB, and Medical, followed by the final merit list
- Phase 1. There are 300 questions of 1 mark each in Phase 1 of the written examination, which is the common entrance exam for all candidates opting for different branches. In addition to the negative marking of 0.33 points for every incorrect answer, there are 200 questions of 1 mark for candidates taking the OTA test. Each wrong answer results in a negative mark of 0.33 points.
- Phase 2. The qualified candidates for the written exam are then called for the SSB process at the Service Selection Board Centers. SSB includes screening tests, GTO, individual tests, and interviews over the course of five days.
- Phase 3. As part of Phase 3, candidates who qualify for the SSB process are called for a medical examination by the Service Selection Board.
- Phase 4. During Phase 4, the Final Merit is calculated based on the results of the Written Examination, the SSB Interview, and the Medical Examination.
What is the Mode of Written Exam?
- CDS Exam is held in ONLINE mode at the authorized Examination Centers available in 40 Cities across India. We will help you
to succeed in CDS -2021 exams with best CDS coaching environment in Dehradun with full SSB ground.
What is the Pattern of CDS Exam?
- CDS Exam takes entry to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air force Academy and also to Officers Training Academy. The Written exam for IMA, INA and AFA have also three sections i.e Mathematics, English and GK, whereas written exam for OTA has only English and GK Sections